Lately my life has felt too routinized. Each day seems like a prescriptive formula with the same imputs, outputs, and even variables. My heart has felt trapped by obligations and commitments, and extremely bound by time. I'm anxious for a little adventure. I am talking about the kinds you see the movie, where all your senses are heightened and you're caught up in magic and beauty unfolding before your eyes. You are not limited by you own inhibition, and your mind is allowed to run without exhaustion. Your resourcefulness, creativity, and (wo)manliness are at the forefront of your superpowers.... Until then, I have to make do with the one or two hours of play and exploration I have each week.
To celebrate Adventure and National Visit a Museum Day, here are something happening around San Diego to experience, get caught up in the adventure of these activities:
1) Hillcrest Open Air Market/Farmers Market- Every Saturday... If you love Wednesday Farmer's Market in OB try this one for variety
2) Free Admission to the Natural History Musuem at Balboa on Tuesday's
3) Ingrid Michaelson is playing at the House of Blues Wednesday, November 5th- 15.00 for tickets
4) Yoga In the Park: Group convenes every Tuesday in Redwood Circle (at Sixth Avenue and Balboa Drive). Bring mat or blanket, towel, water. 858-412-7836. Cost is $7.00
5) Taste of Liberty Station- Wednesday at Liberty Station to raise money for education (Point Loma High School, High Tech High School, etc)- Live music 4:30-6:00pm. Cost is $8.00
Just a few ideas... among many others:)